A garden for Iris in monochrome | Mural
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
A garden for Iris in monochrome: wall mural
A bespoke mural designed to trigger that utopian feel, you are bound to find peace with this tropical paradise as your backdrop. Escape for a while; imagine yourself in this dreamy jungle landscape, nurturing your soul in nature. Review the design crop images for each size option to learn how the design will change as a result of your space constraints.
In order to help you economise, and so that we can all try to tread lightly on the planet, we have 7 size options to choose from; 2 different length/height options, each with 3 width selections. Measure the height of your wall to determine which of the two length options you need, then measure the width of the space you want to cover to determine how many panels you need based on the size guide tab. Finally, based on the style options described, choose the perfect paper to suit your needs and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this naturally peaceful mural.
Checkout all the room decor ideas and interior styling tips that complement this product via these related collections: Pale & pastel decor | Black & white decor | Nurture our Nature | Places to Be | Tropical decor
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie, with curated elements
10-year guarantee for colour fastness, when the paper is kept in an optimal position (i.e. away from direct sunlight)
- Based in the UK, our production partner uses a sustainable approach to printing, production and fulfilment
- The certified ECO-print is odour free using water-based inks; this means no chemicals or solvents are used and no excess or contaminated water is returned into the waste system
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the pattern motifs - Charlie recommends using a tape measure to comparatively determine the dimensions of a similarly scaled object, so you can make a more informed choice.