Cactus | Wall art
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Cactus: art print
If something is described as a bit CACTUS in Australia (AKA: Straya), it's either dead and/or broken and generally not functioning very well. Used as a noun for both animate and inanimate objects, meaning and degrees of severity are implied. For example: "I am cactus without my coffee" can be interpreted as "I don't function well without my coffee" whereas "this coffee is cactus" could mean that the coffee is gone...finished, in which case it is dead, or it could mean that the coffee is really bad and therefore, broken.
Learn Aussie lingo the fancy way by choosing either the rolled or framed picture option and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this playful wall art.
Checkout all the room decor ideas and interior styling tips that complement this product via these related collections: Dark & delicious decor
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie, with some curated elements
- Comes in 1 size: 12x16”
- Our production partner is used by many fine art museums in the UK
- Each print is produced using a giclée fine art printing process on a premium museum-quality 200gsm enhanced matte art paper with a smooth, clean finish
- Our high-quality frames are hand finished using a 23mm (depth from wall) x 20mm (front face) satin finish timber profile; they come with an acrylic plexiglass, for better UV protection and less glare than traditional float glass
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Framed options are delivered fully strung ready for hanging
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the size options offered - please check our size & scale information in this link for general help regarding size selection.