Don't Be Scared | Wall art series
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Don't Be Scared: triptych wall art
In a world in which optics and expectations are everything, our young people are often scared of saying or doing anything that will make them stand out - whether good or bad. DON'T BE SCARED is a series of artworks that highlights the vulnerable nature of growing up. This series captures the idea that we can be whatever we want to be, except ourselves.
Representing the damage that words can inflict, from the perspective of both speaker and target, DON'T reminds us that words, including our inner-monologue, can be destructive. Representing the inner peace that comes from being true to ourselves, BE reminds us to follow a path of humility by listening closely to our heart. Representing the desire to hide, both from seeing and being seen, SCARED reminds us of the uncertainty that frequently plagues us into adulthood.
Display these brightly coloured artworks as a reminder to invoke the power of positive dialogue, appreciate mistakes with grace and wisdom, and nurture your self-esteem. Choose the perfect size and finish to suit your space and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this stunning wall art series.
Click on the images below to purchase individual art prints from the series:
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie, with some curated elements
- Comes in 4 sizes: 12x12”, 16x16”, 20x20”, 30x30”
- Our production partner is used by many fine art museums in the UK
- Each rolled print is produced using a giclée fine art printing process on a premium museum-quality 200gsm enhanced matte art paper with a smooth, clean finish
- Mounted flush to the surface edge, framed prints use a giclée printing process on 170gsm photo paper with a high white satin finish & smooth microporous coating; frames are hand finished using a 30mm (depth from wall) x 5mm (front face) timber profile with a laminated finish for added protection
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Framed options are delivered fully strung ready for hanging
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the size options offered - please check our size & scale information in this link for general help regarding size selection.