Fruit cart | Wall art
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Fruit cart: nostalgic photo print
Shot in the blue city of Jodhpur, this old-school fruit cart is symbolic of the love of food the city is famous for. The haven of sweet treats revered throughout India, the old walled city of Jodhpur is so charming and majestic, many producers use this Rajasthani gem as the location for their films, videos and advertisements.
Conjure some old-school charm and choose either the rolled or framed picture option and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this nostalgic photo print.
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie
- Comes in 3 sizes: 12x16", 18x24", 30x40"
- Rolled prints are exact dimensions
- Framed print dimensions include mount/matte widths of 1-2 inches, depending on the scale of the frame; for example: an A4 frame would have a 1.5" mount with an 8.7x5.3" print & an A1 frame would have a 2" mount with a 29.1x19.4" print
- Our production partner is used by many fine art museums in the UK
- Each print is produced using a giclée fine art printing process on a premium museum-quality 200gsm enhanced matte art paper with a smooth, clean finish
- With a 1.4mm conservation grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free mount, our high-quality frames are hand finished using a 23mm (depth from wall) x 20mm (front face) satin finish timber profile; they come with an acrylic plexiglass, for better UV protection and less glare than traditional float glass
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Framed options are delivered fully strung ready for hanging
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the size options offered - please check our size & scale information in this link for general help regarding size selection.