Hem gem #2 | Canvas wall art
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hem gem #2: national treasure
A national treasure of Vietnam, Hoi An has a rich history of over 2000 years. A UNESCO World Heritage Site since 1999, Hoi An ancient town was home to a mix of indigenous and foreign cultures since the 15th century. Just one of the architectural treasures surrounding the ancient town, this French villa stands in a tropical garden paradise on a small hem (street) along the river.
Choose the perfect size and finish to suit your space and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this vibrant tropical wall art.
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie
- Comes in 4 sizes: 12x16”, 18x24”, 30x40”, 36x48” (rolled print only)
- Our production partner is used by many fine art museums in the UK
- Each canvas print is produced using a giclée fine art printing process on 400gsm finely textured artist-grade cotton canvas
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Stretching & framing is hand finished by our experienced canvas framing team using professional 38mm artist stretcher bars milled from the finest quality kiln-dried knotless pine
- Stretched & framed options are delivered fully strung ready for hanging
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the size options offered - please check our size & scale information in this link for general help regarding size selection.