Jetty | Wall art
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Jetty: serene art print
Why are jetty photos a thing, you may ask. Seasoned photographers will tell you that a jetty serves two purposes, it makes an interesting foreground feature and it leads your attention to the horizon. But...maybe we like photos of jetties because they are immersed in nature and, psychologically, they lead us towards something unsullied by the emotions of everyday life, something ethereal and all encompassing.
Let art take you there and choose either the rolled or framed picture option and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this serene photo print.
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie
- Comes in 3 sizes: 12x16", 18x24", 30x40"
- Rolled prints are exact dimensions
- Framed print dimensions include mount/matte widths of 1-2 inches, depending on the scale of the frame; for example: an A4 frame would have a 1.5" mount with an 8.7x5.3" print & an A1 frame would have a 2" mount with a 29.1x19.4" print
- Our production partner is used by many fine art museums in the UK
- Each print is produced using a giclée fine art printing process on a premium museum-quality 200gsm enhanced matte art paper with a smooth, clean finish
- With a 1.4mm conservation grade, FSC certified, 100% acid free mount, our high-quality frames are hand finished using a 23mm (depth from wall) x 20mm (front face) satin finish timber profile; they come with an acrylic plexiglass, for better UV protection and less glare than traditional float glass
- 100+ year colour guarantee
- Framed options are delivered fully strung ready for hanging
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the size options offered - please check our size & scale information in this link for general help regarding size selection.