Maan-vilch | Throw pillow
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Maan-vilch: decorative pillow
This fishy collection of double-sided cushions was designed to celebrate the colourful imagination and nautical bent of Louis Renard. On one side, Louis's surreal marine life illustration of Maan-vilch inspires wonder and whimsy. While the flip-side is informed by decorative oars and the colourful realm of seafaring flags and pennants. With a different design on either side you can instantly change the feel of your room, simply by flipping your cushion over.
With 5 different fabrics to choose from, you can introduce vitality and intrigue to your decor through pattern and texture variation. Fabrics absorb and reflect light differently; choosing cushions with diverse textures can add energy to your space. Choose the perfect size, fabric and filling to suit your room and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this bold and sassy throw pillow.
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie, with some curated elements
- Comes in 1 size: 22x16"
- Based in the UK, our production partner uses a sustainable approach to printing, production & fulfilment
- Most fabrics are woven in the EU and all fabrics are printed using water-based inks that are 'fixed' with a heat process; this means no chemicals or solvents are used and no excess or contaminated water is returned into the waste system
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the size options offered - Charlie recommends using a tape measure to comparatively determine the width of an existing cushion or pillow, so you can make a more informed choice.