Parrot party by night | Designer wallpaper
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Parrot party by night: floral wallpaper pattern
Anybody who has camped out in the Aussie bush knows that these parrots like to party and get a bit 'cocky'. Collectively known as a pandemonium, these rowdy birds love playing the fool and creating chaos with their mates. An Australian icon, pink and grey galahs are seed-spreaders, helping to spread some protea plant love around. To get an idea of the design's scale and therefore, the drop match, the repeated motif of the pattern measures 125cmW x 125cmH (49.21" x 49.21").
In order to help you economise, and so that we can all try to tread lightly on the planet, we have 5 size options to choose from. Check out the size guide tab and use our wallpaper calculator via this link to determine how many panels you need. Then, based on the style options described, choose the perfect paper to suit your needs and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this dark and delicious floral wallpaper.
Checkout all the room decor ideas and interior styling tips that complement this product via these related collections: Dark & delicious decor | Floral decor | Nurture our Nature | Tropical decor | Parrot party patterns
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie with curated elements
10-year guarantee for colour fastness, when the paper is kept in an optimal position (i.e. away from direct sunlight)
- Based in the UK, our production partner uses a sustainable approach to printing, production and fulfilment
- The certified ECO-print is odour free using water-based inks; this means no chemicals or solvents are used and no excess or contaminated water is returned into the waste system
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the pattern motifs - Charlie recommends using a tape measure to comparatively determine the dimensions of a similarly scaled object, so you can make a more informed choice.