Sol-B2 | Throw pillow
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Sol-B2: decorative pillow
With a pattern on both sides, this double-sided cushion was designed to perfectly complement our Dragonfly canvas wall art. Our Sol patterns combine complementary colours from the artwork with triadic, compound, analogous or monochromatic hues. Sol makes reference to the enchanting luminary flares that emanate from a central core throughout the design.
With 5 different fabrics to choose from, you can introduce vitality and intrigue to your decor through pattern and texture variation. Fabrics absorb and reflect light differently; choosing cushions with diverse textures can add energy to your space. Choose the perfect size, fabric and filling to suit your room and hit the ADD TO CART button to order this mesmerising throw pillow.
Checkout all the room decor ideas and interior styling tips that complement this product via these related collections: Dragonfly complementary decor | A garden for Iris complementary decor | Pale & pastel decor | Abstract decor | Sol patterns
The technical stuff
- Created by Charlie
- Comes in 3 sizes: 16x16”, 20x20”, 22x16"
- Based in the UK, our production partner uses a sustainable approach to printing, production & fulfilment
- Most fabrics are woven in the EU and all fabrics are printed using water-based inks that are 'fixed' with a heat process; this means no chemicals or solvents are used and no excess or contaminated water is returned into the waste system
- We cannot guarantee that your device's screen accurately reflects the colours of the artwork; printed art may vary slightly from the colour rendering of the product images shown
- While the aspect ratio is indicative, product images do not accurately represent the precise dimensions or scale of the size options offered - Charlie recommends using a tape measure to comparatively determine the width of an existing cushion or pillow, so you can make a more informed choice.